Friday, April 16, 2010

Ok, I've been doing a bit over the past few days, I've got at current Two new members for the Development Team, Avilden (Modeler) and Xephyr (Music Maker). On top of this i managed to fully get Shrapnel Missiles working exactly the way i want them, I even found a stock effect that works really well with it as you can see with the screen shots. I also managed to get Ambient Explosions and the Battledust system's working for some nice effects thanks to Why's Big Huge Effects Pack. And thanks to some creative coding I can have the Shrapnel Missile Chunks Explode and Give of the Battledust which would usually not be possible. Anyway, to do these shots all i've done is increase the density of a certain area (makes more NPC's Spawned) and made the Max battle size 24 and I get these rather Epic battles happening all around, it's really good for Shots, although all the ones you see are where They have all decided that I am a better Target practice dummy then a camera man.

Enjoy the eye candy (well i like to call it that)

Ozed.

No comments:

Post a Comment